Installation Engineer (Orcaflex)
Are you an Installation Engineer and would you like to work on challenging offshore projects? Do you have experience in performing cable installation analyses in Orcaflex? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As an Installation Engineer, you will assist the tender and project teams with engineering support related to cable installation activities during the preparations and execution phase of complex offshore projects. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing cable installation analyses to develop suitable installation methodologies.
- Working closely with other departments in order to generate and check reports, specifications and calculations for the installation of cable products.
- Reading the project specifications and give comments with an engineering query.
- Permanently monitoring the progress of the engineering projects.
For this position we are looking for an Installation Engineer having experience with execution of cable installation analyses in Orcaflex. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Civil/Mechanical are preferred)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the offshore industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Only EU nationals will be considered for this position.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
This is a long-term position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience.
Are you the Installation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1189 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially