Installation Engineer (OrcaFlex)
Are you an Engineer and would you like to work on challenging offshore projects? Do you have experience in performing cable installation analyses in OrcaFlex? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As an Installation Engineer, you will assist the tender and project teams with engineering support related to cable installation activities during the preparations and execution phase of complex offshore projects.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing cable installation analyses to develop suitable installation methodologies.
- Working closely with other departments in order to generate and check reports, specifications and calculations for the installation of cable products.
- Reading the project specifications and give comments with an engineering query.
- Permanently monitoring the progress of the engineering projects.
For this position we are looking for an Engineer having experience with execution of cable installation analyses in OrcaFlex. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Civil/Mechanical are preferred)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the offshore industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Only EU nationals will be considered for this position.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Installation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!