Instrumentation Engineer (offshore projects)
Are you an experienced Instrumentation Engineer in the offshore field? Would you like to work for challenging EPC projects and are you looking for a new long-term job position? If so, you may just have found your new career step!
As Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the full documents for the purchase and design of field instrumentation (valves, control, security, fire/gas detection/ telecommunication systems). You will be involved in multiple projects, from small-sized instrumentation projects to multidisciplinary projects, from conceptual studies to detailed design. This job position is based in the area of Dordrecht.
Specific duties in this role:
- Develop all design documents, through all the design and engineering stages, from concept to detail.
- Prepare technical specifications and have contact with suppliers about it.
- Making technical evaluations of the tenders received.
- Contribute to existing and new working procedures to support instrumentation developments.
We are looking for an experienced Instrumentation Engineer who has a solid experience in multidisciplinary projects (offshore oil & gas/renewable industry). Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical BSc/MSc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Knowing Smart Plant Instrumentation software is a plus.
- Familiar with the rules of classification societies and design codes.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the offshore renewables. The company is going through a continual period of growth and is always interested in highly skilled Engineers. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
- Challenging job within a leading company in the offshore/energy industry.
- Good salary and benefits (including 31 holiday days).
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Instrumentation Engineer that we are looking for? And are you available immediately? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.