Would you like to be responsible for the perfect execution of interior projects for luxurious (mega) yachts and develop new products for one of the world market leaders in the yacht industry? Are you familiar with yacht design and Interior is your passion? If so, your new professional challenge is waiting for you!
As an Interior Specialist, you will be responsible for the correct information transfer between the design department and the interior suppliers, according to technical specifications set in the contract. You will report to the Head of Engineering. This position is based in the south of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Maintain contact with interior suppliers and inform the procurement department about delivery times.
- Set technical specifications for the procurement department.
- Plan and monitor the provision of materials for the interior of yachts.
- Evaluate offers coming from interior suppliers.
- Prepare (detailed) sketches for the interior of yachts.
- Propose improvements related to production processes and other methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced Interior Specialist able to assess full building processes and who has knowledge in rick management for yacht building processes. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a education related to Interior Design.
- Having at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Being able to work with AutoCAD and other modern design software.
- Having experience in designing complex interiors.
- Speaking English & fluently.
- Presenting strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to work in the south of the Netherlands.
Our client is an international leader in the yachting industry. This relatively new organization puts quality at the top of its list in the field of engineering and delivery. Our client has an engineering department of about 60 employees. The company presents a pleasant working atmosphere.
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment, if needed. The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education. Additionally, you will receive assistance for relocation (if needed) and guidance for bureaucratic and taxation issues.
Elena Olteanu +40 21 555 1189 | firstname.lastname@example.org