Are you an experienced Interior Designer in the yacht building sector? Would you like to design the furniture and panels interiors, combining traditional skills with latest technologies for a supplier of one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? If so, read further and join the team!
The Interior Designer will be responsible for expanding design drawings into detailed production drawings within all departments, for challenging yacht projects. This position is based in the area of Amsterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing drawings of furniture, walls, ceilings.
- Drawing up, managing, checking and processing the drawings.
- Making lists of the solid wood, plate material and haberdashery.
- Working closely with the team, reporting to the group leader.
We are looking for an experienced Interior Designer, with at least 3+ years in a similar position with in dept knowledge in construction and production drawings and preparing of parts lists in accordance with the applicable guidelines, standards, safety regulations, etc. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- MBO or BSc degree in Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineering or similar.
- Experience with NX, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, 3D drawing is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the furniture profession and specific materials (wood, plate materials, haberdashery).
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
- Only candidates with an EU permit, preferably living in The Netherlands will be considered for this role.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world!
This is a long-term position in a leading company in the Yachting industry!
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme. Contact me for all details!
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the Interior Designer (Yacht Building) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 215551190 or send an e-mail to email@example.com