Interior Production Manager
Are you an experienced Production Manager who delivers top performance in luxury interior construction? Are you a process thinker with decisiveness, who can guide and optimize the production process in all its facets of our luxury yacht interiors in an inspiring way? Would you like to join one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As manager of the Interior production department you are responsible for the entire production process of our yacht interiors, both internally and with external suppliers. This position is based in the area of North Brabant.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Keeping up to date with modern production methods and quality principles.
- Initiating improvements that ensure higher efficiency.
- Identifying any bottlenecks on time and offering solutions such as hiring temporary employees.
- Building interiors that raise the bar in yacht building while staying within budget and planning.
- Deciding which people and resources are needed for optimum quality and cost control.
- Constantly supervising and adjusting a challenging production process.
We are looking for an ambitious Production Manager with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) degree, combined with experience in interior construction. The ideal candidate must be flexible and stress resistant, with great analytical and problem-solving skills and an excellent overview of the process, enabling him or her to switch effortlessly between multiple projects and to set priorities effortlessly. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- A few years of demonstrable experience in a management position in a production department.
- Experience with project administration.
- Experience in luxury yacht interior construction is a plus.
- A good command of both English and Dutch (oral and written).
You will work for one of the world’s top luxury yacht builders!
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance without any kilometer restriction.
- Pension scheme.
- Collective health insurance.
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Great educational and training opportunities.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
- Fitness plan with a 50% discount.
- Active staff association with pleasant trips, drinks and festivities.
Are you the Production Manager that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mihai at +31 6 30 01 41 81 or +40 215 551 190.