Junior Automation Engineer (shipbuilding projects)
We are looking for a Junior Automation Engineer with experience in complex engineering projects. If that’s you, keep on reading!
In this position, you will be involved in the engineering process by developing the required deliverables, such as specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and test/validation plans. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing specifications and technical documents.
- Checking designs and the quality of subcontracted work.
- Compose and maintain database with Control and Monitoring functions.
- Supporting the commissioning and installation activities.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer who has some experience/knowledge of automation systems, preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a BSc degree or MSc degree, preferably in Industrial Automation, Electrical Engineering or another relevant technical study.
- Preferably some relevant working experience.
- Organized and planned, having the ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Junior Automation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30 111222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.