Are you a Junior Werkvoorbereider who wants to work in a Yacht building sector? We have an interesting position for you! Keep on reading and contact me!
Using ERP system you make sure that production has the correct data and all required materials. You organize and gather information about the project so that production has all the information at the time the work is carried out.
- Minimum MBO-4 level of education;
- Experience with ERP systems / PDM or you are willing to learn this;
- Great communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent command of Dutch language, written and spoken.
Our client is a prestigious Dutch Yacht building company with an excellent reputation. They design, engineer and build high-end motor yachts that perform to the highest possible standard.
- Long-term position in a growing international company;
- Competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities;
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year;
- Friendly and young work environment.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.