Lead Electrical Engineer
Do you have experience in the design of electrical power systems for Shipbuilding, Yacht Building or offshore and able to lead a group of experienced engineers? Are you able to work yourself with AutoCAD, SEE Electrical or Eplan P8? Would you like to work for an innovative company in the marine & offshore industry? If so, you just found your challenge!
As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you will lead a group developing basic and detailed electrical designs for offshore vessels. You will work in the discipline Power Systems always cooperating with your colleagues and Project management. This position is located in the area of Dordrecht.
Specific duties in this role include:
Doing designs yourself and leading a group of power system engineers performing the following tasks:
- Power balance, Electrical schematics switchboards, Outline drawings switchboards, Lay-out, locations components inside switchboards, Thermal calculation for switchboards, Cable calculations (type and dimension), Short circuit and selectivity calculations.
For the Lead Engineer positions, we are looking for people who have experience or can lead / guide a group engineers. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Having experience in the design of switchboards and other electrical components for switchboards & being able to work with E-Plan P8 or similar software.
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and Industrial domain.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and industrial domain.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits such as 38 days paid leave and a personal budget for relevant courses.
- If you’re an expat our full relocation support.
- U-People company car.
Are you the Lead Electrical Engineers that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)629578908 (you can send me a WhatsApp at all times!) or send an e-mail email@example.com
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.