Lead Electrical Engineer Marine & Offshore
Are you a driven Electrical Engineer who can lead other engineers and manage multiple projects at the same time? Would you like to join one of the most innovative electrical engineering companies in the maritime industry? If so, you found a great career opportunity!
As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for managing engineers and, depending on the size of the projects, you are responsible for one or more national or international projects. This position is based in the north of The Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Having a strong technical focus and using your “cost-driven” attitude to achieve project objectives.
- Preparing schedules and directing the tasks of the engineers in the project team.
- Providing input for the project forecasts and reporting to the project leader and management.
- Monitoring project planning and ensuring clear communication with the project team and the clients.
- Working according to procedures and guidelines for project-based working.
- Taking initiatives that lead to optimization of the (design) processes.
- (Short-term) stay abroad for projects can be part of the job.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced electrical engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in Electrical Engineering. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Lead Engineer in the industry.
- Good knowledge of MS Project and MS Office.
- A good command of English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of project management methods is an advantage.
You will work for one of the world’s top maritime suppliers!
- Long-term position in a leading maritime supplier.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly, informal work environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Lead Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mihai at +31 6 30 01 41 81 or +40 215 551 190.