(Lead) Engineer HVAC
Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer and you would you like to work for complex projects in installation & equipment of machinery & piping field within shipbuilding company? If so, you just found your new career challenge!
As a (Lead) Engineer HVAC you will be responsible for the correct execution of Engineering activities related to HVAC systems, handling the entire engineering process from basic to detailed design. You will supervise a small team of engineers and will coordinate the outsourcing of work to subcontractors. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Supporting and giving technical advice for potential issues/ gaps related to production or during implementation.
- Checking bottlenecks in processes, installations& equipment, improving implementation.
- Responsible for preparing technical specifications for equipment and systems.
- Performing calculations, checking diagrams and detail planning for machinery & piping.
- Improving basic engineering package, liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor quality of engineering work and developing continuously using new tools/ technologies/ procedures.
We are looking for an Engineer with extensive knowledge of the HVAC systems with at least two years of relevant experience within the shipbuilding industry and with strong leading capabilities. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering/ technical area or similar.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management environment.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Only EU candidates, ready to relocate to the Netherlands for the long term will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects. Our client offers a great international working environment with remarkably skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
This is a challenging full-time job within a great team. The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Our client offers a long-term position in a dynamic, continuously growing company in the shipbuilding& offshore industry. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Costina Tapalaga +40 21 555 1190
Are you the (Lead) Engineer HVAC that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +40 21 555 1190 or via e-mail: email@example.com.