Lead Shipbuilding Engineer
Do you have a solid experience in the shipbuilding industry? Are you able to lead a group of Engineers for the most innovative projects in the shipbuilding market? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Lead Shipbuilding Engineer, you will lead the engineering activities being responsible of providing technical specification but also for maintaining contact with suppliers. Specific duties in this job:
- Leading a group of engineers who work on the engineering department.
- Setting up the specifications related to ship structure and structural components on the ship.
- Prepare lay-outs, basic design drawings and perform calculations.
- Monitoring budget, time and quality of the engineering packages.
- Coordinating and controlling feasibility and risk analyses when preparing construction plans.
- Having contact with clients and other stakeholders involved in projects.
We are looking for someone who has a solid experience in shipbuilding and good leadership capabilities. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering.
- Having at least 5 years of relevant experience in similar shipbuilding roles.
- Ability to work with software such as AutoCAD and Nupas – Cadmatic.
- Perfect communication skills in English.
- Only EU candidates will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
+40 21 555 1189