Lead Structural Engineer
Do you have experience in Structural Enginering and are you able to lead a team of engineers? Would you like to work for challenging maritime projects and are you looking for a new long-term job position? If so, do not miss this opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer who will will be responsible for managing a team of engineers who are specialized in performing strength and stability calculations for ship structures or foundations. You will perform complex engineering projects and you will coordinate the required design work with the other disciplines within organizations (Mechanical Engineering and Shipbuilding). Your daily tasks include:
- Leading and motivating a team of Structural Engineers.
- Preparing and checking construction plans for vessels hulls and other complex structures.
- Responsible for design calculations for all structural design work and detailed.
- Proving technical advice to the client and communicating with third parties involved in the project.
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Naval Engineering or similar.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the shipbuilding industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in a leading role within the technical office.
- Experience in performing finite element calculations (using FEM) and design for maritime projects.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the Maritime and Offshore Shipbuilding. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
- Challenging job within a leading company in the shipbuilding and naval industry.
- Good salary and benefits (including 31 holiday days).
- Great international working environment.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge? Apply directly to this position!
If you have any questions, please contact Mihai DInu at +31 6 30 01 41 81 or +40 215 551 190 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org