Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer within the marine & offshore industry? Are you a proactive and inspired by technology person with experience in definition, application and continuous growth of a company-wide maintenance strategy? If so, you may be the person that we are looking for!
As a Maintenance Engineer you are responsible in the technical department for the sustenance of the special equipment for offshore vessels. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Deciding on special equipment and spare parts for vessels and advising on inventory management.
- Checking if the equipment maintenance complies with all legal requirements, standards, relevant classifications.
- Setting preventive schedules of critical equipment and identifying new maintenance concepts.
- Supporting correct administration of maintenance tasks and measuring maintenance performance.
- Giving support to Superintendents and technical teams in execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in the offshore/maritime industry and good knowledge of specific rules and regulations of classification societies. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology or similar.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Interested to travel occasionally.
- Only candidates with EU citizenship preferably living in The Netherlands will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects. Our client offers a great international working environment with remarkably skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
This is a long-term collaboration and the company will invest in your professionally and personal development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. If you are open for this role in a leading company in the offshore market, contact me for all necessary details!
+40 21 555 1190
If you are the Maintenance Engineer we are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or call 0040 215551190. You can ask for Costina Tapalaga.