Are you an enthusiastic Engineer looking for a challenging opportunity in the offshore renewable sector? Do you have experience in performing marine analyses? If that’s you, keep on reading!
As Marine Engineer, you will be working in a team of skilled marine engineers, analyzing and validating the future offshore installation assets, equipment and methodologies. Your focus will be ship hydromechanics, weather risk assessments and environmental loading conditions for offshore operations. This is a permanent position based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing hydrostatic and hydrodynamic analyses to develop suitable installation methodologies.
- Assessing dynamics of the anchor spread of installation vessels.
- Understanding the feasibility of new installation methodologies.
For this position we are looking for marine engineers having experience with marine analyses or talented starters with a relevant background.
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Naval/Marine Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Familiar with packages such as WAMIT and Orcaflex.
- Programming experience with languages like Python or MATLAB.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is a company specialized in providing engineering solutions for the offshore renewable industry.
- Challenging long-term position in a company providing unique engineering solutions for the offshore renewable industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Marine Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.