Would you like to be involved in the developing of the newest Submarines? Do you have experience in the design of Marine Systems? If so, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Marine Engineer, you will work on the engineering of equipment in submarines. You will work on the development of systems such as HVAC, mechanical equipment, propulsion systems and manoeuvring systems among others. You will provide technical innovation related to equipment for the (selection of) subcontractors, the production phase and the other engineering disciplines involved in projects (naval and structural). Moreover, you will support the shipyard during the commissioning phase of projects. This position in based in the Netherlands, but you will have to visit (international) production locations when necessary. Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing systems on board of submarines (mechanical, propulsion, HVAC, etc.).
- Cooperating with other engineering disciplines (naval and structural).
- Giving technical support to subcontractors in the production and commission phases of projects.
- Having contact with classification societies.
- Visiting (international) production facilities (not regularely).
We are looking for an experienced engineer who has a strong passion for submarines and complex ships. The ideal candidate should present strong communication skills and a high level of integrity, ambition and commitment. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering or similar.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in designing and engineering within the maritime industry.
- Speaking and writing fluently in English.
- Possessing EU citizenship.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the Maritime and Offshore Shipbuilding. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment, if needed. The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education. In addition, you will receive support in relocating to the Netherlands, arranging all bureaucracy and tax related issues.
Are you one of the Marine Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions before your application please contact Mihai Dinu at +31 6 30 01 41 81 or +40 215 551 190