Mechanical Application Engineer
Would you like to be closely involved in research and development of propulsion systems? Are you the technician who thinks in solutions and knows how to connect product, customer and technical possibilities? Do you also have experience working with Inventor? Then we really would like to get in touch with you!
As Mechanical Application Engineer you configure standard, modular and customer specific thrusters using Inventor and Ridder IQ. You perform drawings based on customer specifications, taking into account the requirements of classification societies and other regulations. In this position you must be willing to travel to clients around the world occasionally.
Specific tasks in this position:
- Writing technical manuals and instructions.
- Ensuring secure processing of the specifications in the technical files.
- Contribute to the optimization of work processes.
- Discuss progress and results with the responsible manager.
You are a real technician, eager to find the best solutions to deliver a correct and cost-conscious design for both the company and client.
Other job requirements:
- A mechanical MBO or BSc degree.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with heavy engineering or shipping.
- Being able to work under time pressure as a result of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Our client is an outstanding and reliable partner for marine propulsion components and complete systems for all types of vessels.
In addition to good employment conditions, the organization offers you the opportunity to bring out the maximum creativity in the technical field within yourself. You also get the opportunity to further develop yourself by following courses.
Are you the Mechanical Application Engineer we are looking for? Then don’t wait and contact me. You can reach me by phone 06-22 80 24 21 or send me an e-mail with your CV and motivation: email@example.com.