Are you a Mechanical Engineer in the Shipbuilding industry? Do you have strong affinity with Mechanical Systems? Then this could be your new position!
In this position you will be responsible for the execution of the Engineering activities related to Mechanical Engineering. This for the full engineering phases from basic till detailed engineering. You will work in different fields of your expertise and you will be able to develop yourself and your skills!
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing technical space layouts, system diagrams and outfitting arrangements.
- Preparing technical specifications for equipment and systems.
- Contact with Classification Societies.
- Performing Mechanical calculations regarding flow and strength.
- Monitor the quality of the detailed engineering and suppliers.
We are looking for an Mechanical Engineer with experience in shipbuilding. A proactive approach is needed to be successful in this position. Furthermore, the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Having at least a BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Speaking Dutch language is a big plus.
- Only candidates with a EU permit will be considered for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. Your salary will be competitive, based on your degree and work experience.
Are you the Mechanical Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job here below! Your information will be treated confidentially.