Mechanical Engineer – Hydraulics
Do you have experience in engineering of hydraulic systems in the offshore industry and are you good in using 2D and 3D modelling software’s AutoCAD and Inventor? Do you want to relocate to the Netherlands for a permanent position? We are looking for you!
The new Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for giving technical support and taking engineering actions to expand and commission parts of the hydraulic systems on the vessel. This position is a long-term job, based in the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Keeping the safety awareness through engineering, production and commissioning processes.
- Designing, analyzing and examining complex hydraulic systems following all specifications.
- Liaising with engineering departments (control, electrical, structural).
- Developing fabrication, test and commissioning specifications under guidance.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with at least 3+ years of experience in engineering hydraulic systems in the offshore industry. Furthermore, to be successful in this position, following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Experience in hydraulic engineering, solution-minded and resourceful.
- Experience with 2D and 3D modelling software (Hydrosym, AutoCAD and Inventor).
- Familiar with new standards, directives and ability to learn concepts and technical details of complex systems.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and writing.
- Only candidates with EU citizenship preferably living in The Netherlands will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of on- and offshore projects. Contact me for all necessary details!
We offer a long-term job at a leading company with an excellent reputation with their customers and their own employees. The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience, being up to 6000€ gross per month for the perfect candidate.
Are you the Mechanical Engineer – Hydraulics that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 21 555 1190 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
+40 21 555 1190