Mechanical Engineer Machinery (On- and Offshore)
Are you an R&D / Inventor type of Mechanical Engineer? Do you like to design spectacular High-End machinery and (offshore) equipment which must perform under extreme circumstances? And do you have the communicating and organization skills to outsource and check detail engineering? You just found your new challenge!
As a Mechanical (R&D) Engineer you will be part of a small dedicated team which is responsible for the design and development of high-end equipment and guiding outsourced detail engineering. You will be in contact with different departments, suppliers and production lead. Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop and design in 3D special equipment for on- and offshore purposes.
- Liaising with other engineering disciplines, suppliers and production.
- Guiding and checking the outsourced detail engineering.
We are looking for mechanical engineers who have at least 3 years of experience in a similar job position with good communication skills to guide (outsourced) detail engineering. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- BSc or MSc degree in mechanical engineering or similar.
- Excellent in 3D modeling, preferable in complex (heavy) machinery or special equipment.
- R&D type of candidate but willing to participate in detail engineering if needed.
- Having experience in checking detail drawings and performing some basic strength calculations.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Our client only accepts candidates with EU citizenship preferably living in The Netherlands.
Our client is a specialized company in the development of special equipment and machinery which can be used in extreme environment’s. The company is based in Rotterdam.
This is a long-term position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities and could be up to 4.000 € gross per month.
Are you the Mechanical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1190 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
+40 21 555 1190