Mechanical Engineer Shipbuilding
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team of Engineers for challenging projects in yacht building industry? Keep on reading!
As a Mechanical Engineer you supervise other engineers and coordinate the work up to the final design. You are in close contact with other disciplines, you act as a source of information within a project. You have a lot of technical knowledge and good communication skills.
Specific tasks in this role:
- Designing and engineering marine systems on board;
- Developing solutions for technical problems;
- Communication with other disciplines and stakeholders;
- Supervising Mechanical engineers.
- Technical education HBO level;
- Experience with 2D and 3D modelling;
- Relevant experience in marine systems;
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client is a world leader in the Yacht building industry specialized in Engineering custom superyachts.
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 38 days off per year;
- Travel allowance;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email email@example.com. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.