As a Mechanical engineer you work on machines and machine parts intended for the onshore and offshore industry. Your work mainly consists of further developing and refining the existing design and preparing it for production.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Design of machines and machine parts;
- Adapt and improve existing designs;
- Complete engineering documentation;
- Consultation with subcontractors and suppliers during the construction phase;
- Support of the project manager.
- BSc level in mechanical engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in design and detail engineering;
- Extensive experience with 3D software such as Inventor, SolidWorks or Solid Edge;
- Experience with AutoCAD;
- Experience in machinery/machine building hydraulics, steel structures and outsourcing engineering work;
- Dutch and English in word and writing;
- Good communication skills are required for this position;
- Living in the Hoeksche Waard, Dordrecht, Rotterdam or Breda region.
Our client is a leading supplier for among others the shipbuilding and offshore industry. They are well-known by their high-quality products. An innovative and solid company with short lines, in which passion for customer and technology is the focus.
- Challenging job in a very specific industry;
- Appropriate salary and good secondary employment conditions;
- Development opportunities.
If you are an Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially.