Would you like to work on innovative Shipbuilding design projects? If you have experience in basic and details engineering, please take a look at this position!
As Naval Architect you develop shipbuilding designs for offshore vessels and workboats, according to customer requirements and taking into account the standards of the company. You will be working within the Shipbuilding Group, based in the area of Rotterdam. Specific duties in this role include:
- Studying technical requirements from the customer related to products, quality and materials.
- Preparing 2D drawings and 3D models of new ships based on technical specifications.
- Discussing technical drawings (basic engineering) with the Lead Engineer and other stakeholders.
- Performing Naval Architecture calculations, from stability booklets up to light weight checks.
- Supporting the aftersales department on technical questions.
- Identifying bottlenecks in the process and making improvement suggestions.
- Having at least a BSc in Naval Architecture
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with Siemens NX, Microstation, Solid Edge or Nupas Cadmatic software.
- Speaking Dutch and English fluently.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide.
Challenging long-term position and the company will invest in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
+31 88 – 62 62 804