Naval Architect (Change Coordinator)
Are you an experienced Naval Architect and do you have the ability to coordinate teams of engineers? Do you like having permanent communication with clients and partners? Please have a look at this position and apply!
As Naval Architect/Change Coordinator, you will be part of the configuration management team acting like a link between the technical and administrative content of the project. The candidate will deal with customer requirements and documents, organizing and coordinating potential changes in the project.
Specific duties in this role include:
- In cooperation with the project team, check if appropriate change level is assigned.
- Responsible to define and delegate actions for impact analyses.
- Keep track of the progress after several changes are initiated by customers or suppliers.
- Working in close cooperation with clients and third parties, organizing change meetings.
- Taking a senior role in the team by communicating efficiently with all parties involved.
- Having a BSc or MSc in Shipbuilding or Naval Architecture.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience and a broad knowledge of the shipbuilding engineering process.
- Customer oriented, able to motivate engineers and communicating with partners & suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills in English; speaking German can be a plus.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 2 years (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Naval Architect/Change Coordinator that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered