Operational Planner (Engineering)
Are you ready to step into a role where every detail you plan contributes to the creation of magnificent superyachts? Then this role must be for you!
As an Operational Planner Engineering, you’ll become an integral part of rapidly growing organization, contributing your skills within a project team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning information dissemination, including staff hours, activities for your project team, and subcontractor activities. Your collaborative efforts will contribute to the successful realization of custom-designed superyachts.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Collaborate with senior engineers and the Project Manager Engineering to consult and coordinate project progress.
- Monitor both internal and external deadlines, ensuring timely progress.
- Provide advice and oversee the engineering capacity of the department.
- Create schedules based on independently acquired information, such as project planning, project calculations, occupancy overviews, and time statistics.
- Stay updated with current developments in planning and adapt as necessary.
- Identify external factors that may impact planning.
- Suggest practical solutions for project management challenges.
- BSc or MSc in a technical direction.
- Preferably, knowledge or experience within the ship/yacht building industry.
- Familiarity with business processes and project activities.
- Affinity with project management, including risk management and/or quality control.
- Self-driven and proactive team player.
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- We prefer expats from EU.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek email@example.com. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421].
+31 6 2280 2421