Outfitting Engineering Coordinator
Looking for a job in which you are responsible for the delivery of an engineering package? Do you have the skills to communicate in a clear and motivating way? Then this could be your next job!
In this position you are part of a project team. The task of the project team is to build a one-off luxurious yacht. Within this team you are responsible for the delivery of the engineering package related to Outfitting (stairs, doors, hatches, deck equipment, railings, etc). A lot of the engineering work is done by co-makers. It is your task to set up the planning in consultation with the project manager engineering and to make sure that the documentation will be delivered in time and according to the quality standards of your employer. Specific duties in this role:
- Set-up the planning, including milestones.
- Monitor the progress and quality.
- Keep in touch with co-makers, classification societies and project members on a daily basis.
- Solve upcoming bottlenecks.
- Support the different departments in each phase of the project (Purchasing, Production, After Sales).
- Make sure that your part of the project runs smouthly.
For this position we are looking for a motivated engineer with a passion for the outfitting of luxurious yachts.
- Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- 3 Years of experience as an Outfitting Engineer.
- Advanced experience with relevant software.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken en written.
- Great communication skills.
Our client is a leading company in the luxurious shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in the Netherlands. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
We offer you the possibility to work with one of the best shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands. The benefits package is based on your experience and personal situation. It is needless to say that, in case you need assistance in relocating to the Netherlands, we will support you.
Are you the Outfitting Engineering Coordinator that I am looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 (0)6 2239 6497 or by sending me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.