Would you like to work with super yachts? And do you have extensive knowledge of paint? Then we might be looking for you!
As a paint coordinator you will be co-responsible for all the subcontracted paintwork of the yachts in the building phase. You assist in the development of the paint facility plan and budget, lead the subcontractors and check their work against the requirements set in the contract. You are creative and efficient in solving problems that occur during the building phase and monitor the follow-up. Specific duties in this role include:
- Specify, discuss, negotiate and conclude framework agreements with third parties that provide paint facility services.
- Being co-responsible for the planning and quality of the painting.
- Being in close contact with all necessary parties concerning progress, results and problem issues.
- Having a sharp focus on quality and results.
- Reporting to the Manager Facility & Logistics.
We are looking for someone with a painters background and who has experience in coordinating people. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Educated in NACE2, FROSIO2 and/or RMCI-certifcation is a big plus.
- Having at least 5 years of relevant experience in supervising roles.
- Perfect communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Only EU candidates will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the luxurious shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in the Netherlands. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
We offer you the possibility to work with one of the best shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands. The benefits package is based on your experience and personal situation.
Are you the Paint Coordinator that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling either +31 88 62 62 800 or +31 6 22 80 24 21 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com.