Are you an analytical thinker with a solutions oriented mindset? Do you have a deep understanding of accounting and payroll procedures? If yes, we may have the next adventure for you at one of our clients offices in South Holland.
As a Payroll Specialist your main focus will be on ensuring that the payroll administration within the organization remains perfect. You will work in a team of 5 people and carry out various payroll activities for national and international employees.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Work on the preparation, production and imputation of salaries, ensuring the employees are paid on time.
- End to end payroll processing.
- Be the point of contact for employees with regard to salary, leave and sick leave.
- Take care of payroll under the CLA ‘Bouw & Infra’ and CLA ‘Waterbouw’.
- Having a diploma in Payroll Practice (PDL). A VPS diploma is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Dutch legalization (pension, 30% ruling, etc.).
- Advanced experience in using Excel.
- Experience with PayMaster payroll software is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +31 6 2235 7275 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.