P&ID’s Engineer (Yacht-building)
Would you like to work on innovative Yacht-building design projects? Do you have experience in preparing P&IDs for yachts? If so, please have a look at this position! We are looking for experienced Diagrams Engineers who are able to help in piping and mechanical engineering for complex ships.
As a P&ID Engineer, you will design all piping systems on board of yachts. You will be responsible for classification society drawings and you will have contact with customers regarding technical specifications. Specific duties in this role include:
- Creating one-line piping diagrams for systems such as cooling water, fuel, bilge and ballast systems.
- Doing calculations and specifying fittings and instrumentation.
- Calculating pipe diameters and thickness.
- Following up the detailed, construction and commissioning phases of the project.
- Specifying necessary components based on construction specifications and regulations.
We are looking for someone who has experience in preparing P&IDs for yacht-building/shipbuilding projects or industrial projects. Having experience in basic engineering is essential. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Having experience with CADMATIC is a very big plus.
- Being familiar with classification society rules
- Speaking English fluently.
- Our client prefers candidates with EU citizenship.
Our client is an international leader in the yachting industry. This relatively new organization puts quality at the top of its list in the field of engineering and delivery. Our client has an engineering department of about 60 employees. The company presents a pleasant working atmosphere.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the P&ID’s Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1189 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.