Power Systems Engineer
Are you a driven Power Systems Engineer who is experienced in designing controls for various maritime devices such as winches, cutters, pumps and propulsion systems? Would you like to join a leading maritime supplier who engineers and installs innovative, integrated electrical system solutions for the maritime, dredging and offshore industries? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Power Systems Engineer, you are responsible for the design, testing and commissioning of the adjustable drives for maritime and offshore projects. This position is based in the Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Alternating your work at the office with work at the project locations in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Taking care of testing and putting the software and hardware into operation.
- Resolving disruptions both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Taking care of the technical documentation and specifications in collaboration with the project team.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced power systems engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in Electrical Engineering, Control Technology or a similar field of study. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Extensive work experience in similar positions and projects.
- Knowledge of / experience with adjustable drives (Vacon, Siemens, ABB).
- Flexible and willing to travel regularly in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Experience with PCL systems is an advantage.
- A good command of Dutch and English (oral and written).
You will work for one of the world’s top maritime suppliers!
- Long-term position in a leading maritime supplier with the ambition to be a global top 3 player in electrical installations for the maritime, construction, dredging and offshore industries.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly, informal work environment, active staff association and a monthly Friday afternoon staff drink.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Power Systems Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost at +31 6 29 57 89 08.