Procurement Engineer (offshore installations)
We are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Engineer who can take the responsibility of procurement for offshore projects. If you have a commercial approach and good negation skills, then, we have a challenging job for you!
In this position you will be responsible to develop and manage a network of reliable suppliers and subcontractors involved in the project. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and you will permanently support the projects with the updated submission of the efficient procurement planning. This is a long-term position based in Luxembourg.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Support the development of cables and accessories supply packages for tenders.
- Responsible for draft and negotiate of supply contracts according to client & company’s requirement.
- Prepare the request for quotations.
- Review suppliers’ offers and prepare comparison overviews.
- Collaborating with other disciplines within the company and providing a professional approach to the processes in the department.
For this position we are looking for candidates able to work in multiple projects at the same time. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering.
- At least 2-3 years of experience, with managing subcontracts (with suppliers) for Oil & Gas or Renewable Energy sector.
- Flexible attitude and commitment with projects, willing to travel abroad occasionally.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is a strong asset.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects, operating worldwide.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Luxembourg.
- Great international working environment.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Procurement Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!