Procurement Engineer (offshore projects)
Are you passionate about procurement? Are you seeking an opportunity in the offshore industry? If you have a commercial approach and good negation skills, then, we have a challenging job for you!
As a Procurement Engineer you will support the Infra tender and project teams with different projects worldwide. be responsible to develop and manage a network of reliable suppliers and subcontractors involved in the project. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and take responsibility for market screening and the development of a procurement strategy. This is a long-term position based in Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparation and maintenance of procurement plans.
- Managing PO, from RFQ (request for quote), negotiation, maintenance and follow up/fulfillment. Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution. Manage problems and schedule changes.
- Advising about market intelligence / drivers, knowledge, technologies evolution, innovation opportunities. You develop a network within the procurement department/business Units, connect with technical experts.
- Collaborating with other disciplines within the company and providing a professional approach to the processes in the department.
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree in civil engineering.
- At least 2-3 years of experience, with managing subcontracts (with suppliers) for Oil & Gas or Renewable Energy sector.
- Flexible attitude and commitment with projects, willing to travel abroad occasionally.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is a strong asset.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects, operating worldwide.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Elena Olteanu at email@example.com +31683957663.
Your information will be treated confidentially!