Product Engineer (Automation)
Do you have experience in different kind of automation systems for Heavy Machinery or with shipbuilding products? Do you have a passion for automation software and hardware? If so, you just found your next career step!
As a Product Engineer, you are actively in contact with the Product Support department. You will develop, manage and commission Automation and Control Systems (software and hardware) for shipbuilding and offshore products. Specific duties in this role include:
- Configuring and customizing software for complex measurement and control systems.
- Continuously looking for new potential products for business unit you will work for.
- Describing test specifications.
- Giving instructions to clients about how to use products.
- Supporting the installation and commissioning team.
- Supporting changes in existing products.
We are looking for a Product Engineer Automation with knowledge of configure and adjusting control and measurement systems. Additionally the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc degree in Industrial Automation / electronic or similar.
- Having experience with automation products within the shipbuilding or Heavy Machinery industry.
- Being flexible, customer oriented and working well in teams.
- Having strong analytical skills.
- Having great communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Willing to travel abroad for short period of times.
The company you will work for is a worldwide market leader in the development of special equipment for the offshore and shipbuilding industries. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it operates worldwide.
The company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
Laura Popescu +31 6 22357275