Production Operations Project Manager
Do you have experience in managing the production/assembly operations for complex projects? We are looking for an analytical Project Manager, with excellent knowledge of production processes and excellent communication skills. Don’t stop, read on!
As Project Manager you will apply the best working methods concerning the coordination, budget, work preparation and quality of the projects. You will be in contact with internal and external departments/parties and responsible for projects related to steel building & piping packages.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Ensuring an optimal use of materials and resources.
- Advising on and improving the practices, processes and quality of the projects.
- Being in contact with various departments, clients & suppliers.
We are looking for an experienced analytical Project Manager, with excellent knowledge of production processes and excellent communication skills. Additionally, we ask:
- BSc / HBO educational level
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Having experience in a manufacturing/production organization
- Pragmatic way of thinking, with energy and a proactive approach
- Experience with ERP / planning software (such as Primavera)
- Having excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language
Our client is a worldwide supplier of steel construction packages. The company is offering customized services, concerning process optimization & work preparation to their customers in the maritime industry.
In response to the latest developments within this specific company, we are looking for an experienced Production Operations Project Manager for a long-term job. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Contact me for all details!
+31 88 – 62 62 804