Are you an experienced manager with solid knowledge of program strategy? Are you looking for a long term position in Italy and do you have a strong affinity with the maritime industry? Then, this could be your job!
In this role you will be responsible for organizing programs and monitoring project portfolio management. You will also be in charge of developing budgets & operating plans for programs and writing funding proposals. This is a permanent position based in Liguria area, Italy.
Specific duties in this role:
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Working together with Project Engineers in order to ensure compliance with the project management, policies and standards.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions.
- Producing accurate reporting of the program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risk.
- Proposing process modification and creating long term strategy goals along with the project team.
To be successful it is important that you have previous experience in planning, leading and controlling complex projects. Furthermore, you meet the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree (engineering or economic science).
- At least 5 years of experience in project management.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Good knowledge of the economic-financial aspects of a project (cost control)
- Excellent communication skills in Italian & English (written and spoken).
Our client is a well-known, Dutch leading company in the maritime industry. The company is specialized in the design, engineering and installation of HVAC systems. Furthermore, they are offering an international and professional working environment.
- Long-term position in a leading company in the maritime industry.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Holiday allowance.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
Are you the Program Manager that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!