Project Director (Dutch required)
Do you have extensive experience as a Sr. Project Manager and would you like to take it a step further? This could be your chance to lead international, complex and one-off shipbuilding projects from contract phase to delivery. Are you ready? Read on, get in touch and convince me of your capabilities.
You will be responsible for managing the execution of international ship building projects, including engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and commissioning activities. Moreover, responsible for the leadership regarding the built-up and implementation of the Project organisation and you will be representing the company to costumers and professional associations. You will report to the Director of Operations.
Specific duties in this role:
- Responsible for one-off projects from the date of contract up to the commissioning and delivery of the vessel.
- Develop and execute the main project plan and monitor progress regarding costs, quality and time.
- Accountable for policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment at all (international) project sites.
- Responsible for the execution of the commissioning, testing and trials (including FAT, HAT, SAT, BAT).
- Ensure full compliance to all requirements and specifications imposed by costumer and internal company.
For this permanent position we are looking for an Sr. Project Manager, capable of guiding international and complex shipbuilding projects for one-off vessels. Besides this, you have a good understanding of wider management principles such as financial management and you are able to direct and guide employees in the performance of their jobs.
Furthermore we expect the following:
- You have a Master degree in Naval Architecture or
- A Master in Mechanical Engineering with experience in complex shipbuilding projects.
- Related certificates such as IPMA (C or B).
- Extensive experience in complex project environments, within a shipbuilding company.
- Experience on international project site(s), with different cultures and willingness to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
- Perfect command of the Dutch and English language.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. They are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
A long-term and very senior position within a leading shipbuilding company with shipyards all over the world. The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities
Are you the Project Director we are looking for? Apply directly for this job! If you have any questions before your application please contact Tugce Sekmen at +31 186- 626 2802 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org