Project Engineer (offshore)
Are you an Engineer looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you eager to travel around the world? Are you up for this? Keep on reading!
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for developing of complex engineering projects for the offshore sector.
You will be in contact with different departments, suppliers and production lead. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Planning and estimating the engineering, preparation and execution of projects.
- Developing work methods statements before offshore installations.
- Having a permanent communication between site and office.
- Monitoring and planning costs and progress of the engineering projects.
We are looking for motivated engineers willing to develop their career in the offshore industry. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- BSc or MSc degree in mechanical/civil/marine engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience (minimum 3 years) is required.
- Willing to work both in the office and go offshore and project sites all over the world.
- Speaking English fluently.
Our client is a specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
This is a long-term position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience.
Are you the Project Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1189 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.