Are you a Project Engineer seeking a demanding position? Are you willing to travel and do you have a strong passion for the offshore industry? Continue reading!
You will be responsible in coordinate an engineering team in challenging multidisciplinary projects as a project engineer. Besides, you will be in contact with several departments, also supporting the Project Manager in the budget area, planning, delivery times and quality. You will do this job from the office based in Netherlands.
We are looking for motivated engineers having previous experience in the
offshore sector. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met
in order to be successful in this job position:
- At least a BSc degree in offshore/mechanical or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience or knowledge in offshore wind projects.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is an engineering company specialized in the development and execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Project Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 2239 6497 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens. Job applications from other nationalities will not be considered.