Project Manager (Dutch is required)
Are you passionate about overseeing small technical projects and have an interest in both the industrial and maritime sectors? Don’t hesitate to apply!
As a Project Manager, you are working on several small projects at once and are responsible for product/quality, time, and budget to complete your projects within the set conditions.
Specific tasks in this role:
- Project management of maintenance periods and modifications to technical installations (maintenance contracts).
- Project management of new construction projects.
- Project management of warranty projects.
- In general terms, as a project manager, you are involved in engineering, purchasing, planning, manufacturing, installation, and you are the primary point of contact for clients.
You can apply for this challenging role if you meet the following requirements:
- At least mbo-4, preferably hbo in the direction of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in managing projects and supervising technicians.
- Commercial and communication skills.
- Being able to design would be a bonus, but the ability to interpret technical drawings is essential. Work is done with AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Someone who enjoys being on the road a lot.
- Living in the Dordrecht or Rotterdam area.
Our client specializes in building technical installations in the industry, railway, maritime, and offshore industry.
We offer challenging and highly varied projects and technically diverse installations. The salary depends on your work experience. Additionally, you can count on a company car, 38 days off per year, and a good pension scheme.
+31 6 2235 7275
Do you feel addressed? Call Sebastian Moisescu or Whatsapp at +31 6 2235 7275 for more information. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, you can also apply directly via the application button below.