Project Manager Engineer (Yacht Building)
Are you an experienced Project Manager with great communication and organizational skills? If you want exceptional quality at highest standards in a leading yacht building company, keep on reading!
The new Project Manager will be responsible for leading engineering activities within budget, scope of work, planning and the complexity for challenging yacht projects.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Determining budget, scope of work, main planning and the complexity of projects.
- Gathering information at the start-up of projects while consulting with the yard and subcontractors.
- Responsible for activities development, leading project team.
- Liaising with design department, clients and the yard.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager Engineer with a Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree in Marine Engineering or similar with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position/ in the field of project management. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Experience in leading engineering teams in design.
- Excellent social skills and analytical thinking ability.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, written and spoken.
- Experience in yacht building companies, broad interdisciplinary technical insight in yacht building.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world!
This is a long-term position in a leading company in the Yachting industry!
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme. Contact me for all details!
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the Project Manager Engineer (Yacht Building) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 215551190 or send an e-mail to email@example.com