Project Manager Engineering Shipbuilding
In this challenging position you will be responsible for providing naval engineering packages on which vessels and related marine structures can be built. To achieve this, you will lead multiple naval engineers, assistant project managers and external engineering agencies. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Your daily tasks include:
- The budgeting and planning of the project in terms of engineering.
- Managing the project staff, including engineers and draftsmen.
- Answering technical questions from the Purchasing Department, the construction site, etc.
- The outsourcing of parts of the drawing to a third party.
- Monitoring the quality, schedule and budget of projects.
- Preparing and distributing reports.
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Naval Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the shipbuilding industry.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience leading a group of engineers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- Annual salary up to 70.000 €.
- Great international working environment.
Tugce Sekmen l +31(0)88 – 62 62 802 | firstname.lastname@example.org