Project Manager Engineering Yachtbuilding
Would you like to manage challenging engineering projects for luxurious yachts? If so, you just found your new professional challenge!
As a Project Manager Engineering, you will be responsible for the execution and coordination of all shipbuilding and mechanical engineering activities for this luxurious yacht. Together with a senior Project Manager Engineering, you will lead the project, being responsible for the quality of work delivered and making sure that deadlines are met. You will report directly to the Project Manager and Engineering Manager.
Together with the senior Project Manager Engineering, you will prepare the engineering planning and set up goals for your engineering team. You will be the technical point of contact and make technical decisions if necessary. This position is based in the southwest of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Leading and motivating the engineering team of the project.
- Being responsible for the time and quality of the project and helping with budget and risk management.
- Managing engineering hours needed together with the Manager Engineering.
- Checking engineering work and being the technical point of contact for different parties involved in projects.
- Working on improvement for (engineering) processes within the company.
We are looking for you if you have experience as a Project Manager Engineering in a multi-disciplinary environment in the Shipbuilding Industry, preferably in the Yacht building. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant engineering position.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant regulations.
- Good communication skills in English.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in the Netherlands. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
We are offering a challenging job at a leading yacht building company with great international projects. The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education. Additionally, you will receive assistance for relocation (if needed) and guidance for bureaucratic and taxation issues.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!