Project Manager – Mechanical Engineering
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with experience as a Project Manager? Do you have a strong affinity with the Yacht building industry? Than this could be your new position!
In this position you will be responsible for managing complex engineering projects for new yachts. This specially for the machinery/mechanical area. You will be the first contact for clients, classification societies, the engineering team and the engineering subcontractors. Our client expects that you will be on board of the ship during the trials.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Planning and estimating the engineering activities.
- Managing and supervising the engineering team. The team includes lead and junior engineers.
- Managing the subcontractors for basic and detailed engineering work.
- Having contact with clients w.r.t. the engineering specifications.
- Having contact with classification societies during the full approval processes.
- Responsible for the delivery of documentation to the production teams.
- Monitoring the planning, costs and progress of the engineering projects.
- Responsible for keeping the best environment in the team and arranging moments of evaluation.
For this position we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with experience as a Project Manager. This in relation to complex projects for the Yacht or Offshore industry.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a Project Manager for Engineering Projects.
- Being a team player is a must, not a soft-skill!
- You have a perfect command of the English language.
- You are able to travel to execute the projects as good as possible.
- Having experience with Nupas-Cadmatic as a design software.
- You are already living in the Netherlands.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
This is a permanent position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, being up to €5500 gross per month.
Elena Olteanu +4021 5551189| email@example.com