Project Planner – Primavera (temporary project)
Are you a Planner looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you passionate about delivering flawless schedules? Are you up for this? Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for preparing the project planning for a leading company in the offshore industry. You report to the Project Manager and work together with the engineering and production department in the Netherlands and abroad. Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, prepare, update and follow the complete Project Planning in Primavera.
- Responsible for the project planning including man-hours, subcontracting, engineering and production.
- Working together with the project team, subcontractors and other parties.
- Signalling possible risks during the project and ensure on time delivery, profit and efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Project Manager and discuss progress and possible change management.
For this position we are looking for an experienced Project Planner with experience in a technical environment, preferably in the offshore industry.
- Having a Bachelor degree, preferably technical but this could also be in business administration.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Preferably, you have experience in an offshore environment.
- Proficient user of Primavera P6.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the Netherlands.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Project Planner that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1189 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
+40 21 555 1189