Project Planner (Yacht Building) – Dutch required
Do you have experience in engineering process, setting up plans, monitoring the process and always seeking best solutions, identifying risks with good estimate of work and time? If you want to work for one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world, keep on reading!
As Project Planner you are responsible for setting up plans and over viewing of all project activities, working closely with the Project Engineers while monitoring the process. This position is based in the area of Amsterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing, monitoring and adjusting the general project planning.
- Liaising with the engineering department for identifying risks and advise on solutions.
- Drafting reports and overviews for the project teams, so that everyone has the information.
- In addition to operational activities, actively contribute with new ideas from a strategic point of view.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager.
We are looking for a Project Planner with at least 3+ years’ experience with relevant engineering process, in an engineering organization or preferably a manufacturing organization. We also expect the following:
- Having at least an MBO-4 or HBO, preferably in technology or technical business administration.
- Experience with a project-driven organization and working with MS Project and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch are a must. Speaking English fluently, as well.
- Looking for a long-term career in luxury yacht building.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world.
We offer a long-term position at a leading company in the Yachting industry.
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme.
Are you the Project Planner that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1190 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter. Your details will be treated confidentially.
+40 21 555 1190