Projectleader production Superyachts (Dutch required)
Are you an enthousiastic Projectleader experienced in a technical project surrounding? Would you like to coach and coordinate on the highest level in yacht building? Than you just found the most challenging job!
As Projectleader you are in charge of an international team of yacht builders and subcontractors. Together with your team you are responsible for building the most luxury superyachts. You are at your best in a continuously changing environment, always keeping the overview and taking the right actions. Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for the whole building process from hull to the delivery to the client.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of all parties and activities involved.
- Solve technical issues and act proactively when conflicts occur.
- Actively support the personal development of your team members.
We are looking for problemsolver who has at least 5 years of leadership experience in large production projects. Experience in yacht building is a plus for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Technical educated, having a BSc degree.
- Extensive knowledge in the production of e.g. ships, cranes, offshore installations.
- Solid experience in risk- and project management
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, German is a plus.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
We are offering a challenging job at a leading yachtbuilding company with great international projects. The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Projectleader production superyachts that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 88 62 62 800 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.