Proposal Manager (offshore projects)
Are you an experienced Proposal Manager looking for a long-term position in the Netherlands? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you passionate about delivering competitive proposals? If so, this might be a great opportunity for you!
In this position you will be responsible for managing the preparation and submission of tenders for a leading company in the offshore industry. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and will permanently liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Play a key role in preparing and submitting the complete tender process.
- Compiling and writing tender documents.
- Preparing cost calculations and risk assessments.
- Organizing the follow-up for the successful tenders.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with experience in tender management and strong affinity with subsea installation activities. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably technical.
- Several years of experience in a similar managerial position.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Customer and result oriented person having the ability to lead and motivate a team.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the Netherlands.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Proposal Manager that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!