Would you like to work on innovative Shipbuilding projects? Do you have experience in purchasing and are you interested in offshore / maritime equipment and services? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Purchaser you will be responsible for the operational purchasing of goods, services & materials, based on specifications, budget and in time. Moreover, you will be the link between the PM and the category team, during aftersales phase of a specific project. Last but not least, you will negotiate with suppliers and interact with the engineering and production departments. This position is based in the Netherlands, in the area of Rotterdam. Specific duties in this role include:
- Purchasing of goods, services & materials.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Making sure all the purchasing is according specifications and on time.
- Hhandling deliveries, contracts and dealing with complaints
- Cooperating with the engineering and the production departments.
- Reporting the progress of work and status updates.
We are looking for someone who has a solid experience in detailed engineering and 3D modelling of big vessels. Having experience in detailed engineering is essential. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a secondary level of education
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Having very good communication and negociation skills.
- Being structured, commercial and effective.
- Speaking English fluently.
- NEVI certification.
- Already living in theNetherlands.
- Having a good command oft he Dutch language.
- Having a driving license.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherland, but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world.
This is a challenging short-term job opportunity within a great team. The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
+31 88 – 62 62 804