Do you have in-depth knowledge of inspection procedures and experience in the offshore industry? Would you like to work for an international company and be responsible for Implementing QC requirements for materials, welding, coating and NDT? We are looking for you!
As a QC Supervisor you will be the primary point of contact for all project quality control matters, ensuring equipment and parts operate correctly and meet all industry standards. The position is based in the Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of QC project specific requirements and advising the Project Team accordingly.
- Giving input for development of project product specifications and standards for items to be procured.
- Attending pre-production meetings, procedure qualification tests, and making inspection visits during fabrication.
- Checking subcontractor and supplier procedures, documents& test plans and performing audits on vendors.
- Maintaining and processing all project related documents for audits by clients or external parties.
We are looking for an QC Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in the fabrication of offshore equipment and applications, with proven leadership skills and extensive knowledge in welding, coating and inspection procedures and related QC requirements. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc degree or MSc degree in Naval architecture, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001 quality management environment.
- Familiar with standard codes (API, AWS, ASME, BS-EN and DNV).
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Dutch languages.
- Only candidates with an EU permit will be considered for this role.
Our client is an international offshore contractor specializing in the execution of large and complex projects, covering pipeline installation, platform installation and removal, and the installation of subsea infrastructure. The company provides support to clients already in the conceptual design stage and offer services for project management, engineering, fabrication, procurement, installation and commissioning. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the QC Coordinator that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Costina Tapalaga at +40 21 555 1190. Your information will be treated confidentially.