Quality Manager (shipbuilding)
Are you a Quality Manager ready to take a new challenge? Do you have a good understanding of HSSEQ principles and techniques? Are you eager to be part of complex shipbuilding projects? Please contact us to discuss further this opportunity!
Specific duties in this role include:
- Setting up and maintaining the quality management plan.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting activities according applicable ISO standards (9001, 14001, 45001).
- Coordinate project internal quality audit processes to ensure legislative and project requirements are in place.
- First point of contact for all quality related issues.
- Manage and coordinate third parties during external quality audit processes.
- Collaborate with the risk manager in performing risk assessments, monitoring, and reporting.
- Permanently evaluating the quality management plan and proposing improvement solutions.
We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience with quality management, preferably within the maritime environment or manufacturing industry such as automotive or aerospace. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in (Technical) Business Administration or other relevant study.
- Demonstrable experience of working with ISO standards (9001, 14001, 45001).
- Good understanding of wider HSSEQ principles and techniques.
- Previous similar experience in coordinating quality projects and programs.
- Good command of the English & German language (both spoken and written).
- Flexible to travel and work in Germany.
- EU citizenship.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Quality Manager that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!