R&D Engineer (Geotechnical) Equipment
Do you have R&D experience in the offshore and/or construction industry with expertise in subsea equipment? Would you like to be part of the innovation department of a company always pushing the limits of technology? If you are the one, then you just found your next career step!
As a R&D Engineer you are based in Rotterdam area, the Netherlands. You will join a dedicated R&D Innovation team where you contribute with your expertise in the development of subsea equipment. Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing concept designs and developing detailed design of equipment required.
- Being first point of contact during the production phase.
- Testing and Prototyping activities.
- Continually research for development of future solutions and new applications.
- Preparing technical documentations.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in the preparation of geotechnical reports and with a strong background in equipment design and/or numerical modelling. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor diploma in Aerospace Structures, Mining, Mechanical, Materials, Civil or Offshore Engineering or similar.
- Experience in mining, mechanical engineering or related discipline.
- Expertise in design and development of special equipment such as excavation machinery/rock mechanics.
- Elementary knowledge of Inventor and numerical modelling software.
- Elementary understanding of CAD/ Inventor and/or numerical modelling software.
- Affinity for offshore applications (preferred).
- Strong analytical skills and creativity.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects.
We offer you a long-term position within one of the leading companies in the offshore industry. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience. You will receive 24 + 6 extra days off. Travel allowance for commuter traveling is 0,19 net per km with a maximum of € 20,- net per worked day.
If you are interested in the position R&D Engineer (Geotechnical) Equipment and you recognize yourself in the job description, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0040 215551190. You can ask for Costina Tapalaga.
+40 21 555 1190