R&D Engineer (Yacht Building)
Do you have a strong affinity with the newest technologies and trends in the maritime field? Can you come up with new insights and manage the entire process from requirements and execution to testing concepts and prototypes for luxurious yachts and operations? Keep on reading! We have the perfect position for you in Amsterdam area!
In this position you will be responsible for researching and analyzing the market in response to the given assignments from the Manager R&D. You will be giving technical advice to related departments for product and process optimization/ further developing (concerning design, engineering, production and services) for luxurious yachts.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analyzing and studying technical development in the shipbuilding industry.
- Preparing and coordinating research projects at external parties.
- Researching the new developments and new technologies in the market.
- Planning, setting priorities and estimating the outcome of your own results.
- Checking the quality and applicability of creative results, reporting to the Team Leader R&D.
For this position we are looking for an Experienced R&D Engineer with great analytical skills, an eye for detail and at least 5 years of similar experience in ship design, engineering and / or research. We also expect the following:
- BSc or MSc technical degree in Marine Engineering/ Shipbuilding or similar.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations (Lloyd’s Rules/ Solas and/ or Yacht Codes).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch language.
- Interest for a long-term career in luxury yacht building.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world.
We offer a long-term position at a leading company in the Yachting industry.
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme.
If you are the R&D Engineer (Yacht Building) we are looking for, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1190 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter. Your details will be treated confidentially.
+40 21 555 1190